Friday, July 30, 2010

Funky Fractal Shoes

When I created these designs I never dreamed they would be printed on shoes. But when I first saw them I was thrilled, they appear nicely balanced and being able to use contrasting colours for the accessories (laces, eyelets, soles, etc..) makes the designs really stand out.







http://www.zazzle.com.au/cyanosis_shoes-167316105856328520




These sneakers are available in men's, women's and kid's sizes and the different styles to choose from include Hi-Tops, Lo-Tops, Lace-Ups and Slip-Ons.  When ordered, delivery can take up to 4 weeks because these shoes are made to order at the time of purchase, which makes them totally unique and just for you.






I can't wait to create more of these shoes, not only is it fun to do, they look so great.  So if your interested just follow the links to Zazzle and play around with the different styles and colours that are available.

My designs are there for you to customize any way you want.



http://www.zazzle.com.au/cyanosis_shoes-167061922860622645




Design personalized gifts at Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment